Do you have feelings of anger on a regular basis even when things are going well? People who struggle with feelings of anger often have difficulty managing and regulating anger in a constructive and healthy manner, resulting in negative consequences and disruptions in various areas of life.
Individuals that have an anger problem may experience the following:
- frequent outbursts of rage or aggression,
- physical or verbal violence,
- destruction of property,
- hostile or intimidating behavior towards others,
- an inability to control your anger,
- strained relationships, social isolation, legal issues,
- negative impacts on personal and professional life.
Anger problems can stem from underlying issues, such as unresolved trauma, untreated mental health conditions, substance abuse, or poor coping mechanisms for stress and frustration.
The good news is that Kindbridge has expert counselors who understand, and are sensitive to athletes who are struggling with anger problems. Getting started is fast and easy.